Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Algal Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Applied Immunology
- Bio Economy
- Biomass and Bioenergy
- Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Biotechnology Applications
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Biotechnology for Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Cancer Biotechnology
- Cell Molecular Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Enzyme and Protein Engineering
- Food and Feed Biotechnology
- Forensic Biotechnology
- Genetics and Molecular biotechnology
- Industrial and Manufacturing Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Microbial Industrial biotechnology
- Nano Biotechnology
- Oncolytic Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Drug Design
- Plant and Agriculture Biotechnology
- Stem Cell Biotechnology and Regenerative Medicine
Alejandro De La Parra Solomon is an entrepreneur based in Tallinn, Estonia that is focused on the Information Technology, Education, Health, International Trade, and Real Estate industry sectors. He is creative, results-driven, and has 18+ years of Digital Strategy experience in IT architecture, marketing, and IT implementation.
Alejandro serves as CEO and Cofounding Partner at The Solomon Brokerage Firm / Solomon Real Estate, and functions as Chief Strategy Officer at Quantum Brain Research Institute in Estonia. He is also the Lead Digital Strategist of the VTBCommunity Foundation, a predictable finance-focused blockchain initiative in Gibraltar.
Within the academic and educational fields, Alejandro acted as the Executive Vice President: Executive Chairman of the WAMS Mobile Health Division, WAMS Chief Coordinating Officer, a member of the WAMS Executive Council (WAMS Executive Board), a member of the WAMS Education & Training Board (ETB), a member of the WAMS Editorial Board, an Honorary Member of the Academy Faculty FWAMS, an Honorary Fellow of the Academy & is also a Senior Partner at WAMS, The World Academy of Medical Sciences. He is also an Advisory Board member, functioned as the Chief Operating Officer, and is a Cofounding Partner at The Reprogramming Medicine Association. He is also a member of Singularity University and of OpenExo.
In relation to nonprofit organizations, he has served as a member of the Laurentia Project and of Cerebro Mexico. He currently serves as an Advisory Board member of the Lifeboat Foundation and as an Advisory Board member of the Future Worlds Center – Cyprus Neuroscience & Technology Institute (Senior TV Program). He is a voting citizen and is running for Mayor and as future Parliamentary Candidate at Asgardia. He also served as the founder and former Board of Directors of Astrum Fundacion, and was the Digital Strategy Advisor for POKI Ciudad Organica. He is also a part of the General Member Board at the National Autism Association, the National Fibromyalgia Association, the International Literacy Association, and the United Spinal Association.
In the logistics and international trade sector, he is the former President & Co-founder of PetroM Renewable, and served as Vice President of Operations & Strategy at PetroM Corp across all of its divisions, including PetroM Logistics.
In the Biotech sphere, he served as COO & Co-founder at RegenerAge Clinic & RegenerAge Beauty. He is the former CEO & Founder of Astrum Salud Movil and its Telemedicine service Astrum Movil, former Digital Strategy Director & Co-founder of Dr. Jois, BiorganicAging, and What Skin Needs/WSN International Pty. Ltd. He also served as a member of the Board of Advisors and is former Chief Marketing Officer at ReAnima Advanced Biosciences, a project launched by Bioquark, Inc., where he was also serving as Digital Media Director. He also served as the Latin America Region Manager and Digital Strategy adviser at CardiacSense.
In the editorial and publishing sector, he is former CITO & Senior Partner of Cerezo Editores, an epistemology publishing company in Mexico.
Alejandro is also a member of several associations pertaining Information Technology advocacy and development including the World Blockchain Association, the Computing Technology Industry Association, the Internet Marketing Association, the Application Developers Alliance, and the Association of Strategic Marketing.
Alejandro’s activities in arts & culture involve his membership in Sociedad de Autores y Compositores de Mexico (SACM). He also served as Digital Strategy Advisor at Xicome Festival. He is a multimedia professional featured in IMDB, SoundCloud, and ReverbNation and has had activities in the entertainment industry as a music producer, composer & arranger for Televisa with broadcast television, film, radio, and web, receiving international awards and aired content on more than 185 countries.
In the energy sector, he worked as the Vice President of Strategy & Operations of PetroM Energy, and is a member of the National Introducing Brokers Association, and a part of the National Biodiesel Board (Alliance Program).
- Neuroscience & Blockchain
Dr. T B S Rajput is an Adjunct Professor at Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi and Professor Jai Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad, India and a Visiting Professor at Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand. He has over forty years of experience of research and post graduate teaching in the field of Soil and Water Conservation Engineering. He is a former Project Director of Water Technology Centre at IARI and a scientist of national repute in agricultural Water management and hi-tech horticulture. He has published ten books and more than 200 research articles. He has developed seven computer softwares on different aspects of agricultural water management. Besides research, he has supervised more than twenty post graduate researches. He was adjudged as the Best teacher by Indian Agricultural Research Institute and was awarded the best teacher by Indian Council of Agricultral Research. He has received many honours and awards for research including the prestigious Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Award, the highest award an Agricultural Scientist can get in India. He is widely travelled and is a Fellow of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences and six other National Scientific Societies in India.
- He is a former Project Director of Water Technology Centre at IARI and a scientist of national repute in agricultural Water management and hi-tech horticulture. Areas of interest: Agriculture production system and hi-tech horticulture
Chua Lee Suan is an associate professor of the Department of Bioprocess and Polymer Engineering, School of Chemical and Energy Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. She is also a research fellow in the Institute of Bioproduct Development.
- Her research scopes are mainly focused on LC-MS/MS based metabolomics, phytochemical profiling, herbal extraction & standardization, and honey & honey bees related product development. She has many research contracts with private companies, and providing consultancy for herbal quality and product development. Her active involvement in research activities can also be seen from her published articles, and the commitment as journal reviewer and editor for many well-known international journals. She is also a registered chemist from the Malaysian Institute of Chemistry, and an assessor of Standards Malaysia for SAMM ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in testing laboratories.
Abdullah Iqbal is a Professor in the Department of Food Technology & Rural Industries, Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU), Mymensingh, Bangladesh. He received his PhD in the field of "Computer Vision and Hyperspectral Imaging" from School of Biosystems Engineering, University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland. He also worked as Research fellow in the National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO), Tsukuba, Japan. He has completed several National and International funded research projects and supervised more than 50 MS (Master of Science in Food Engineering) student’s research projects.
- His research interest includes Food dehydration and fermentation, quality evaluation and/or authentication of different food products using computer vision and Spectroscopy (i.e., Fluorescence, Raman and NIR spectroscopy).
Narges Shahgholian is an Assistant Professor of Food Science and Engineering at Shahid Chamran University (SCU) of Ahvaz. She received her PhD in Food Engineering in the field of "Food Chemistry & Nanotechnology", Mashhad, RIFST in 2016. Experiences & Executive Records: 5+ years of experience in Food Industries Sector. Specially "Dairy and Supplement Industry/Technology of infant formula" and Edible Oil Technology". She has 14+ certificate of skills training (ex, Infant formula plant commissioning, Advance in Protein & Carbohydrate Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Instrumental Rheology, Modern Food Technology, Statistics in Process optimization, TQM). She has been 35+ food factory visiting and internship in Iran and Germany. TEACHING AND TRAINING EXPERIENCE: • Food Chemistry & Analytical Chemistry, Azad University, B.S level, 2010. • Food Quality Control, (Theory & Practical), Azad University, B.S level, 2009-2010. • Edible oils technology, University of Applied Sciences, M.Sc. level, 2016. • Evaluation of solid and liquid tissues in food industry, Azad University, Ph.D level, 2017. • Effect of process on food quality / new processes, Azad University, Ph.D. level, 2016-2017. • Research Methods, SCU, M.Sc. level, 2019-2021. • Food Microbiology, (Theory & Practical), SCU, B.S level, 2019-2021. • Food Biochemistry, SCU, B.S level, 2019-2021. • Food industries (1, 2, 3), SCU, B.S level, 2019-2021. • Basics of plant products processing, (Theory & Practical), SCU, B.S level, 2021. • Unit Operation (3), SCU, B.S level, 2021. • Project (1,2,3) (for food machines students), SCU, B.S level, 2020-2021.
- Interests and Research Fields: Motivation to work as part of a team in an interdisciplinary environment; Nutraceutical & bioactive delivery/ Supplement Industry/ Food process engineering: "Advanced Methods in Encapsulation rely on biopolymers & Nanotech" Application of HPUS in food industry. Scale-up of value added products of agricultural wastes;
Shahrul Razid Sarbini is an Associate Professor at the Faculty of Agricultural Science and Forestry, Universiti Putra Malaysia. He graduated from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) in 2003 in Resource Biotechnology, followed by a M.Sc. in Food Biotechnology from UNIMAS as well, in 2007. He then obtained a Ph.D. in Food and Nutritional Sciences from the University of Reading, UK in 2011.
- His expertise is in the field of Functional Food. His major interests are in the field of prebiotic, probiotic and gut microbiota. He has published numerous papers associated with the prebiotic evaluation of local food, gut microbiota assessment, starch modification, together with functional food enhancement. He has also spoken in various conferences and seminars related to his expertise. He is currently the Director of Campus, Universiti Putra Malaysia Bintulu Sarawak Campus.